Friday, September 3, 2010

Eng:100-20 Task 1, Writing Ideas list.

Chayse Adams
ENG 100-20
9-6-10
*Cosumel Colorado*My list of writing ideas for ENG 100-20: Task One

• Wrestling
• My Aunt Dianna
• My mother
• My father
• My Grandma
• Bon-air
• Cozumel
• Colorado
• Florida

    Of all of my ideas in the list above, I am pretty sure I want to write about wrestling and why or how it inspires me and encourages me. I want to write about wrestling because it means a lot to me and has helped shape me into the person I am today. Wrestling has taught me a lot about myself and life.

    The biggest problem that I will encountering during task one is probably the revision process. Revision has not been my area of expertise in my past writing experiences. I have trouble spotting the grammatical and punctuation errors. The error I am likely to see most tends to be the overuse of commas. I anticipate that this assignment will be fun and relatively easy to come up with the words to say. I love to write about wrestling and I tend to use it in any assignment that I can relate it to. I know a lot about wrestling and when you’re writing about a subject you know a lot about, it tends to be easier to write about, it makes more sense, and in most cases is more convincing that you know what you are talking about.

    At this point in time I do not have any questions concerning Task One, however, I am sure I will need some help on revising and have some questions on punctuation and grammatical errors with my piece of writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chayse,

    I'm looking forward to helping you with Task One. We will worry about the mechanics of grammar later on in the drafting stage. What I am most interested is if you are writing solely on wrestling. Is it a specific moment or event in wrestling that influenced you? I would encourage you to share a story in which it influenced you in some way (positive or negative).

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it would probably be best to narrow that topic down a little. Thanks Ms. Chastain.

    Chayse J. Adams

    ReplyDelete