Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blog response to Valenti’s, Full Frontal Feminism, page 234

Chayse J. Adams
ENG: 104
4-21-2011
Blog response to Valenti’s, Full Frontal Feminism, page 234
In Jessica Valenti’s, Full Frontal Feminism, page 234, she states, “To be a lesbian is to be perceived as someone who has stepped out of line, who has moved out of sexual/economic dependence on a male, who is woman-identified. A lesbian is perceived as someone who can live without a man, and who is therefore (however illogically) against men”.
                To Jessica Valenti, I believe you are that kind of woman! A radical, lesbian, feminist who believes all other feminists and lesbians are as psychotic as you are and you are the only crazy, excuse me but you have a potty mouth as well, bitch who is perceived that way! Do I mind feminists who are trying to lose the dependency on males? No. I believe everyone should be able to fend for themselves, so I support that 100%. Do I dislike lesbians, even if they are feminists? No. I am not one of those guys who are like, “lesbians! Let’s see ‘em make out”!  I believe being gay is not the way nature intended humans to be because males have a dick and females have a vagina and when you put them together that’s how you make babies. The entire purpose of life besides eat, shit, sleep, repeat is to reproduce and keep the human population expanding and existing on this earth! You can say bull $hit like, to find love and be a good person, but that’s not what it’s about! Look at every other animal on this planet, it’s all about reproducing and making sure your babies survive to do it again… On that matter, two men or two women alone cannot physically reproduce and there for are useless to the human population as a whole. However I don’t give a flying fuck who you want to be with, male or female, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care myself but it’s in the bible that you cannot be gay and go to heaven. He obviously knew that being gay was useless to the human population too. Does that make gays some crazy bad people who are useless to the world? NO! It just means they aren’t going to contribute to the survival of mankind. And in my opinion, there are too many people in this world anyways and if a few want to be gay let them it’s like never failing birth control so it can help prevent overpopulation in a sense… Valenti has her facts all fucked up because a lot of people I know don’t even see being lesbian as a statement to say you don’t need men, but actually you do because you would not be born if it wasn’t for SOME guy, even if your daddy was a sperm donor and both your parents were gay… humans would be completely extinct off the earth in one life time if every person on the entire planet turned gay at once! Women need men just as much as men need women! Yes I admitted, men need women, duhhh!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chayse,

    While you raise some interesting points, may I mention tone. I talked about misrepresenting the facts as we read. While you are clearly passionate about this subject given your tone and language use, I encourage you to revisit Full Frontal Feminism and read it again, because you have misrepresented her claims.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete